How Far Along: 26.5 Weeks
Size of baby: almost 2 lbs and over a foot long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs (and yet, I feel HUGE...how does this game work again?) Also, I'm fairly certain a pound or more of retained water is hanging out in my left foot...Lovely!
Maternity Clothes: maternity everything except big comfy t-shirts
Gender: It's a girl!!! Rebekah Ann
Movement: She practically kicked/kneed/elbowed my arm off my stomach this morning!
Sleep: Boooo, hiss...
What I miss: Picking up Hannah without mega lower back repercussions
Cravings: Pizza and Mexican
Symptoms: Huge-normous belly, constant lower back issues
Best Moment this week: Hannah kissing my big belly with a loud "mmm-wah!" and then announcing triumphantly (at the library), "I kiss da baby Bekah!"
Next week, I will have my gestational diabetes test at my OB appt. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but I requested some library books that should make the waiting more pleasant AND I am thrilled that I don't have to fast this time. I will be going ahead and scheduling my c-section as well. Most people schedule a month in advance, but because I am so special and get a team in the operating room, I will be scheduling nearly 3 months out. My team will consist of at least two OBs, specialist nurses, and a urologist. Yes, so very special...Anyway, hopefully this diligence will pay off in a much better/quicker recovery than last time with few to no complications during surgery.
I am also getting a dental cleaning and taking Hannah for her first pediatric dentist appt next week. I wasn't planning to take her so soon, but I figured if I didn't do it before Rebekah arrived, it could be a good year or more before it happened! Busy week! It should make up for the chillness that has been this week, which I have thoroughly enjoyed :)
I am also getting a dental cleaning and taking Hannah for her first pediatric dentist appt next week. I wasn't planning to take her so soon, but I figured if I didn't do it before Rebekah arrived, it could be a good year or more before it happened! Busy week! It should make up for the chillness that has been this week, which I have thoroughly enjoyed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment